By Brian Faulkner On
Lightly Dressed Foil Pocket White Nugget Potatoes
- 1.5 lb BCfresh White Nugget Potatoes (680g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (30ml)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp fresh herb(s) of your choice | Try dill, basil, mint, sage, thyme, etc.
- Finely chopped green onions or chives
- Grated cheese – optional (parmesan, feta)
- Cut larger nuggets in half to minimize cooking time
- Cut 2 12 x 16-inch pieces of foil and layer for strength
- Combine all ingredients in the center of aluminum foil
- Bring the short edges of the foil together, then fold inward a few times along each long edge to seal; leave a small vent for steam
- Cook on barbecue or in 350F oven for approximately 30 minutes
- You can substitute dried herbs is fresh are not available. Simply cut the amount in half to 1 tbsp
Great recipe! I had some white nugget potatoes with dinner last night, they have to be my favorite potato!