By Brian Faulkner On
Warba-licious New Nugget Potatoes
This recipe features our Warba New Nugget potatoes but can be used as a quick and simple recipe for any BCfresh Nugget potato.
The recipe was originally featured on CKNW.com as part of our early-summer consumer contest.
- 1.5 lbs BCfresh Warba New Nugget Potatoes (680g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (30ml) or butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add nuggets to saucepan and cover with cold water
- Cut nuggets in half if they are too large to minimize cooking time
- Bring to a boil on high then reduce heat to medium-high
- Boil until fork tender, approximately 10 minutes
- Carefully drain water
- Toss potatoes with butter/olive oil and season to taste
My bf picked these up . They have black marks all over them is thst normal
Hey I bought a bag of these and they have black spots