By Brian Faulkner On
Stewed Rhubarb – Quick and Easy
Stewed Rhubarb - Quick and Easy
This easy stewed rhubarb recipe is can be used in many other dishes... tastes great with yogurt or ice cream.
Write a review
- 750 g rhubarb, trimmed and chopped (about 1.5 lbs)
- juice and zest of 1 orange
- 1" piece ginger, finely chopped
- 100 g cane or white sugar (1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon cane or white sugar
- Place the rhubarb in a large saucepan or large, deep frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the orange zest, orange juice, ginger and sugar.
- Cover and bring to a simmer.
- Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 5-8 minutes or until the rhubarb is very soft.
BCfresh Vegetables https://bcfresh.ca/