“Best when roasted” Kalettes
Kalettes are incredibly versatile and can be enjoyed raw (washed of course) or cooked in a variety of ways; they can be roasted, sauteed or grilled – and they are "best when roasted"!
- 1 package Kalettes (300g or 454g)
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 475°F (250°C).
- Wash Kalettes; toss with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste; Spread evenly on a foil-lined baking sheet
- Roast in lower third of oven until just tender and browned in spots, about 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately.