Pan-Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
Enjoy Fingerling potatoes without turning on the oven! These pan-roasted Potatoes are made in a frying pan making them crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and the absolutely best side dish
- 1 Frying Pan nonstick or cast iron, with tight-fitting lid
- 1 lb BCfresh Fingerling Potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 12 fresh sage leaves
- 6 cloves fresh garlic, peeled
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt if using table sale, reduce amount to 1/2 tsp
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- Wash and dry fingerling potatoes. Slice in half lengthwise
- Preheat frying pan over medium-high heat. Add oil and sprinkle salt evenly across the pan.
- Place potatoes cut side down, add garlic cloves, and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add 1/2 the sage leaves, reduce heat to low and cover with lid. Continue cooking the for 10-12 minutes, or until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Add black pepper, remaining fresh herbs, and serve immediately
To ensure crispy potatoes, do not disturb or move the potatoes through step 3. If you would like to use herbs other than sage leaves, chop finely and add to pan in step 5, just prior to serving.