By Brian Faulkner On
Grilled Warba New Nugget Potatoes
This recipe features our Warba New Nugget potatoes but can be used as a quick and simple recipe for any BCfresh Nugget potato.
The recipe was originally featured on CKNW.com as part of our early-summer consumer contest.
- 900g (2.2 lbs) BCfresh Warba New Nugget Potatoes
- 1/2 cup water (125 ml)
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (125 ml)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (60 ml)
- 2 teaspoons crushed dried rosemary (10 ml)
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 8-12 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes
- Place Warba potatoes and water in a microwave safe bowl. Cook potatoes in microwave on high until just tender, about 15 minutes, stirring half-way through.
- Drain potatoes and let rest uncovered for a few minutes to dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, wine, rosemary, and garlic. Mix in drained potatoes and toss to coat
- Marinate potato mixture in fridge for about 1 hour while you preheat the barbecue on high heat
- Remove potatoes from marinade and skewer; Cover most of each skewer to minimize charring
- Grill, covered, for 6 to 8 minutes
- Brush occasionally with marinade
- Serve on skewers or remove potatoes from skewers and serve hot
I have never purchased these before , I will continue to get them every year now they are the tastiest little fellas and I have done them in cream and dill and tonight I am doing this recipe, hoping it turns out.