- 1 bunch asparagus trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice about 1 lemon wedge
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- In a shallow baking dish toss together asparagus, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on grill in single layer, turning once, until tender-crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Return to baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve with extra lemon wedges.
In rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Roast in 425ºF (220ºC) oven, turning once, about 10 minutes.
Sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve with extra lemon wedges if desired.