By Brian Faulkner On
Fast and delicious, easy and nutritious! The perfect way to prepare asparagus.
Write a review
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice (about 1 lemon wedge)
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- In a shallow baking dish toss together asparagus, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on grill in single layer, turning once, until tender-crisp, about 6 minutes.
- Return to baking dish and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Serve with extra lemon wedges.
- Tip: Asparagus can also be oven roasted!
- In rimmed baking sheet, toss asparagus with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in 425ºF (220ºC) oven, turning once, about 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice. Serve with extra lemon wedges if desired.
BCfresh Vegetables https://bcfresh.ca/