By Brian Faulkner On
Roasted Cauliflower “Turkey”
- 1 head BCfresh cauliflower, outer green leaves removed
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 4 garlic cloves, divided
- 3 sprigs rosemary, divided
- 1 tbsp + 1/2 tsp kosher salt, divided
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp poultry spice
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp finely chopped parsley
- Preheat oven to 500F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine 10 cups water, 2 tbsp oil, 2 garlic cloves, 2 sprigs rosemary and 1 tbsp salt to a boil. Add cauliflower, cover, and reduce heat to medium. Cook until tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Remove to a cooling rack. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mince remaining 2 garlic cloves. Finely chop 1 tsp rosemary. Transfer both to a small bowl. Stir in tahini, dijon, poultry spice, paprika, pepper, remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt and 5 tsp water. Brush over cauliflower.
- Bake until cauliflower is golden-brown and crust has set, about 20 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.